Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Autotune amusement. (Redford)

I can't wait for the day that people are so sick of the over-the-top autotune effect that all the songs that incorporate it will essentially be ban from broadcast..

Until that day comes, however, I decided to embrace it and make my debut singing career.

Generally the way it works is, I compose the music, my sister writes the lyrics and sings the track, we then go back and forth and polish/revise the track together.

"But what if *I* sang the track?", I pondered. 
Truth be told, I have a TERRIBLE singing voice, but with the advent of pop music, my dream is now possible... check it out.

(Bear and mind this was just for sh*ts and grins and I have no intentions of singing anytime soon.. trust me.. it's better for both of us.)

Here is a scratch version of the original Dreamcatcher chorus sang beautifully by my sister:




Now here's me resinging it and applying autotune:






Duet anyone?







you TOO can be a pop superstar with autotune and one of the various Youtube instructional tutorials... good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment